Lafuma Reflexology Chairs

Reflexology practitioners discuss business and marketing issues directly related to your specialized field. Products and Ethics may also be discussed - with expansion of these forums available upon request, as they grow.

Moderator: Dragonflies

Lafuma Reflexology Chairs

Postby Texas-gal on Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:29 am

I can't find the link right now, but I know we have talked about these (lafuma for reflexology) chairs before.  

Just wanted to add this link for anyone looking for these chairs, because the following company has a large amount of choices and styles to pick from.  Thought it may help someone.

http://www.sitincomfort.com/lafrsxinoutz.html

http://www.sitincomfort.com/larech.html
Last edited by Texas-gal on Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Texas-gal

Re: Lafuma Reflexology Chairs

Postby Talenyn on Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:53 pm

They look just like the LaChaise chair sold at Bed Bath & Beyond (without the case). $99.99 (and if you get their 20% off coupons, or Linen's N Things, as they accept competitors coupons too) it would be 79.99. <br><br>If your local store doesn't have them, they can order them. Our local store has plenty! (Naples, FL)
The Other Side of the Sun - Earth's Treasures Brought to Light - www.tosots.com
Talenyn
Retired Moderator - SSS

Postby superspagirl on Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:11 pm

I got my chair at Costco and it was $99 My reflexology instructor suggested it and she had a Lafuma <br>I went to the link and that looks just like my chair.
*Laurie*
superspagirl
Retired Moderator

Postby Dragonflies on Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:05 am

I realize this is an old thread, but thought I'd add more resources:<br><br>- Relax the Back carries the LaFuma Chaise Lounge<br>-Linens 'n Things carries the Chaise Lounge (double check to see if the locks are on their models, I've heard some complaints that the locks weren't included)<br>-Many schools with a Reflexology program now offer students the chance to purchase through the school
============================
Healthy Feet can hear the very heart of Mother Earth. - Sitting Bull
Dragonflies
Site Admin

Postby Dragonflies on Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:11 am

Resource for Extra-Large LaFuma:<br>http://www.reflexology-usa.net/lafuma.htm
============================
Healthy Feet can hear the very heart of Mother Earth. - Sitting Bull
Dragonflies
Site Admin

Postby makingachange on Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:02 pm

does anyone NOT use a reflexology chair for their sessions?

i'm just using my massage table with the foot of the table lowered.

just curious...
makingachange
Registered Member

Postby terab on Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:34 pm

i have both chairs and would like to say that other chairs may LOOK like the lafuma but i can assure you that they are not the same! the lafuma is more expensive but as far as i'm concerned, worth every extra penny. it's way more comfortable than the other chair. you can definitely tell the difference between the two. so could everyone in my family.
terab
Registered Member

Massage Table wins

Postby weh9800 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:49 pm

Hi,

I have found that it is better if the leg is locked for getting deep pressure. Pressure is important as an element to help the person relax and also to prevent ticklishness. With the la fuma chairs, the leg bends at the knee which seems to take a lot from my technique.

I purchased a massage table at Sam's Club five years ago for about $79.00 USD. I also got a la fuma chair at Wal-Mart for about $60.00. The la fuma never gets used.
weh9800
Fresh Hands

Postby pueppi on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:31 am

<bump>

Since BWOL now has more Reflexologists than we did back in 2007, I'd love to hear more responses to this thread! :)

And, a cross-link in case others are searching for info about chairs and the like: Massage Table or Reclining Chair?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Return to Reflexology Business, Marketing, Products & Ethics