Session Layout

Reflexology practitioners discuss business and marketing issues directly related to your specialized field. Products and Ethics may also be discussed - with expansion of these forums available upon request, as they grow.

Moderator: Dragonflies

Session Layout

Postby shannah on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:51 pm

Just wondering how a typical half hour or hour long session consisted of in your practice... Looking to work up my own session!
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you forget the words.
shannah
Registered Member

Re: Session Layout

Postby Dragonflies on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:24 pm

shannah wrote:Just wondering how a typical half hour or hour long session consisted of in your practice... Looking to work up my own session!

My half hour sessions are pediatric, hand or Father Josef's Method on the feet. A typical hour session for a regular client will include a few minutes catching up on any health changes or goal changes since the previous session. After catching up I move right into the warm up, work in Universal style through the systems then end with hot stones and the cool down. I incorporate multiple methods into a session depending on the client's needs. Like today's client had a nerve issue so I did CranioSacral Reflexology and really emphasized the CNS with alternating pressure.
============================
Healthy Feet can hear the very heart of Mother Earth. - Sitting Bull
Dragonflies
Site Admin

Re: Session Layout

Postby pueppi on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:14 pm

<bump> ...in hopes that more reflexologists will add to this thread! :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Return to Reflexology Business, Marketing, Products & Ethics