Reflexology Pictures

Reflexology practitioners discuss business and marketing issues directly related to your specialized field. Products and Ethics may also be discussed - with expansion of these forums available upon request, as they grow.

Moderator: Dragonflies

Reflexology Pictures

Postby bschrag on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Does anyone know of any free reflexology picture sites? I need some pictures for my blog.
Thanks!
bschrag
Fresh Hands

Re: Reflexology Pictures

Postby Dragonflies on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:14 am

Some of the bodywork associations do, for example ABMP has some images (some are clearly massage, others *could* be hand or foot reflexology) that are free to members. sxc.hu has some royalty free pictures too but you have to check with each photograph and see what permissions the authors give. You can always take your own pictures of feet and hands, Reflexology charts, your table or La Fuma, et cetera.
============================
Healthy Feet can hear the very heart of Mother Earth. - Sitting Bull
Dragonflies
Site Admin

Postby lissettehaynes10 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:55 am

Hi, I have been into few reflexology sessions and man, you will really have to endure the pain. The best part of it is the after effect. You will really feel relaxed and you will easily fall asleep.
lissettehaynes10
Fresh Hands

Postby Dragonflies on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:03 am

lissettehaynes10 wrote:Hi, I have been into few reflexology sessions and man, you will really have to endure the pain. The best part of it is the after effect. You will really feel relaxed and you will easily fall asleep.

Lissette - Reflexology should never be about enduring any pain. It may be sensitive at times but Reflexology shouldn't be painful.
============================
Healthy Feet can hear the very heart of Mother Earth. - Sitting Bull
Dragonflies
Site Admin

Postby pueppi on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:18 am

Dragonflies wrote:Lissette - Reflexology should never be about enduring any pain. It may be sensitive at times but Reflexology shouldn't be painful.

:iagree:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Postby bschrag on Tue May 08, 2012 7:37 pm

No - it should never hurt the purpose is to stimulate not "eviscerate" ..... :shocked:
bschrag
Fresh Hands

Return to Reflexology Business, Marketing, Products & Ethics