How to find a Reflexologist?

Reflexology practitioners discuss business and marketing issues directly related to your specialized field. Products and Ethics may also be discussed - with expansion of these forums available upon request, as they grow.

Moderator: Dragonflies

How to find a Reflexologist?

Postby squash_blsm on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:24 am

One of my clients is looking for a new reflexologist.
She was happy with her last one but wants a change for personal reasons.

My reflexology skills are basic at best, and I don't want to mis-lead her on that.
Help make a difference in our world by joining the Spa Professionals team on Kiva.org and make a loan to someone in need today.
http://www.kiva.org/...ls/by/cindy9404
squash_blsm

Re: How to find a Reflexologist?

Postby MarionFM on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:07 am

If reflexologists belong to an organization like Reflexology Association of Canada or the Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario, then you could find a listing for them there.

These days, it might be easier to just do a Google search for Reflexology and perhaps narrow it down to the city or area that you live in.
MarionFM
Moderator-S.S.S

Re: How to find a Reflexologist?

Postby pueppi on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:00 am

squash_blsm wrote:One of my clients is looking for a new reflexologist.
She was happy with her last one but wants a change for personal reasons.

My reflexology skills are basic at best, and I don't want to mis-lead her on that.

s_b - we have a really good reflexology group on FaceBook, with therapists from around the world. Dragonflies is the head of that group. If you let us know where your client is looking to find the therapist, we may have a better chance of providing a few referrals.

Dragonflies may even be able to determine a good fit for a specific condition, if you are able to provide that.

I am open to your PM'ing me if that is more comfortable.

As for organizations, although not all Reflexologists are certified through them, a good option to look would be through the ACRB's referral list. I've added it here: http://arcb.net/cms/?page_id=1429
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Return to Reflexology Business, Marketing, Products & Ethics