Reflexology Brochures & Business Cards

Reflexology practitioners discuss business and marketing issues directly related to your specialized field. Products and Ethics may also be discussed - with expansion of these forums available upon request, as they grow.

Moderator: Dragonflies

Reflexology Brochures & Business Cards

Postby Sole_Purpose on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:07 am

Wanted to pass along a big ol' thumb's up to Natural Touch Marketing. I've used ABMP's version of their reflexology brochure in the past, but it didn't really fit me 100% (save the template, then upload to Vistaprint, etc). The version from RAA doesn't quite fit me either. I may create my own version in the future. For now though, I am very happy with NTM...including business cards to match. There's an option to have a quote on the back of the card, or appointment related info (whatever you want really) which is free.

The new brochures have been flying off the shelf at my building. Potential clients are taking cards, too...I am just very surprised at how quickly the brochures are being taken. :altsmile:

*Note: the cost of NTM's marketing material is very reasonable (per piece), my only issue with them is the cost of shipping.

Anyway, for what it's worth, wanted to share!
Sole_Purpose
Retired Moderator - SSS

Re: Reflexology Brochures & Business Cards

Postby pueppi on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:21 am

Thanks for the input.

I'm adding the link... http://www.naturaltouchmarketing.com/BR ... xology.php
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Re: Reflexology Brochures & Business Cards

Postby Sole_Purpose on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Thanks! ...not sure why I didn't think I had permission to post a link...obviously it's been way too long since I've posted regularly! :oops:
Sole_Purpose
Retired Moderator - SSS

Return to Reflexology Business, Marketing, Products & Ethics