Reflexology VHS & DVD Recommendations

Topics may include, but not limited to: schools, CEU's, legislation and politics.

Moderator: Dragonflies

Reflexology VHS & DVD Recommendations

Postby pueppi on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 pm

I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for reflexology DVD's (or VHS).

I'm currently building my little Massage / Bodywork Related Store on amazon store and although I know the DVD's for general good DVD's for massage therapists, I don't know enough about reflexology to know who produces good material and who doesn't. Since I haven't had the chance to do my reflexology training yet (looks like I'm about another year out), I thought I'd ask here.

If you have the titles or authors of any reflexology related books, I'd be happy to get those as well. Or, a link to somewhere on this forum will do me just fine. :)

Thanks for any help!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Re: Reflexology VHS & DVD Recommendations

Postby Dragonflies on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:59 am

The only one I can recommend on Amazon is Claire Wynn's DVD that comes as a kit. Pretty much every other DVD I've seen on Amazon is by a massage therapist that is demonstrating a foot massage -- way off base of what foot reflexology really is. :(

If you can get your hands on Chris Stormer's DVD from South Africa on the Universal Method it is a lovely program. South Africa has a 2,000+ hour education requirement in Reflexology and Chris' DVD is absolutely lovely -- she's a sweetheart too so you might be able to get the DVD directly from her. Or holler at me if you're ever in my neck of the woods - I host a Reflexology movie night for local Reflexologists a couple times a year. :)
============================
Healthy Feet can hear the very heart of Mother Earth. - Sitting Bull
Dragonflies
Site Admin

Postby pueppi on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:54 pm

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
pueppi
Registered Member

Postby Dragonflies on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Two lists:

This amazon store
The Professional's Reflexology Booklist

That's all for now, if I think of more lists I'll let you know!
Dragonflies
Site Admin

Postby pueppi on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Wonderful!

Do you know if there is a way I can link your Reflexology Amazon store into mine, and would you be comfortable with me doing that? I'm thinking I could put a link on the side of my store listing your store (with link), and then anyone who was looking for "reflexology" books could come purchase directly at your store. What do you think?

After all, there is no reason for me to duplicate what you have already built, if I can send people in your direction and help you out. At least, I don't think so.

Also sending you a PM... :)
pueppi
Registered Member

Postby Dragonflies on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:54 am

pueppi wrote:Wonderful!

Do you know if there is a way I can link your Reflexology Amazon store into mine, and would you be comfortable with me doing that? I'm thinking I could put a link on the side of my store listing your store (with link), and then anyone who was looking for "reflexology" books could come purchase directly at your store. What do you think?

That is fine with me Pueppi! I dunno' how many external links a store can have through Amazon but you're welcome to link away if you think it is helpful. :)
Dragonflies
Site Admin

Postby pueppi on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Well, they only give me one external link, so I hope this is ok: http://astore.amazon.com/themastoo-20?_ ... TF8&node=8
pueppi
Registered Member

Return to Reflexology Education/Legislation