Body Butter

Discussion of treatments including, but not limited to: muds, masks, parafango, waxing, hydrotherapy, facials, thallasotherapy, dermabrasion, etc. Popular topics will be given their own forum upon request.

Moderators: GreenDragonfly, squash_blsm

Body Butter

Postby bbain88 on Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:37 am

Hi Everyone! I just sat down at my desk and was thinking about adding body butter after my salt scrubs instead of regular lotion. My questions for you guys are....Whats your favorite body butter (brand, name, scent, whatever)? ... What's a good website to look at to find some good (inexpensive) products to try out? If there is another thread on here that I could look at, please let me know! :D
-Blair
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
bbain88
Fresh Hands

Postby AngEngland on Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:42 am

I use soothing touch body butter - I really like it and so do my clients.

Angela <><
AngEngland
Registered Member

We use Biotone

Postby tranquilspirit2006 on Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:33 pm

We get the big bucket (think it's gallon sized) of Soothing Body Butter. You only need a few tablespoons for the entire body so it's fairly economical. We add essential oils in to harmonize with whatever the scrub or package is (Sweet Paradise - Lemon/Lime oils, Asian - Green Tea and Lime Leaf, Chocolate - Milk and Honey etc). Or you can use it plain if preferred. It hydrates well and penetrates quickly so they don't feel sticky or oily.
"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know."
tranquilspirit2006
Registered Member

Postby bbain88 on Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:22 am

Thank you!! I've purchased Soothing Touch Body Butter...the lavender kind and I love it! We haven't had many body scrubs so I've been using it at home! Thanks Again! -Blair
-Blair
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
bbain88
Fresh Hands

Re: Body Butter

Postby coppertop098 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Does it leave the client feeling oily?
coppertop098
Fresh Hands

Return to Spa Techniques