Cellulite treatment

Discussion of treatments including, but not limited to: muds, masks, parafango, waxing, hydrotherapy, facials, thallasotherapy, dermabrasion, etc. Popular topics will be given their own forum upon request.

Moderators: GreenDragonfly, squash_blsm

Cellulite treatment

Postby lac on Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:14 am

Hello everybody !

I am interested in anticellulite treatment.
Can only the area of concern get the treatment ( polishing,
massaging, wrapping ) or it should be done to the whole body ?
Last edited by ccMarie on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: breaks
lac

Re: Cellulite treatment

Postby natalie on Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:02 pm

at the place i work we use an endermology machene it is kinda expensive but it works wonders and it can be done anywhere on the body. diffrent techniques are diffrent about where they can be applied
sorry i cant spell
natalie
Registered Member

Postby Marie Foltz on Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:52 am

Seaweed Anti-Cellulite and Anti-Aging Wrap:

Oceana Massage Gel;
Massage in gently to the "problem areas", cover with Plastic wrap, and apply heat or cover.  The effects are the following:

Sweating--The heat causes vasodilation of the arteries and capillaries.  The heat activates blood irrigation, causing an intake of oxygen and liberation of histamine.  Sweating also favors detoxification by elimination of uric and lactic acids.

Remineralization--The active biological elements contained in Oceana Seaweed Massage Gel are absorbed by the transepidermic means.  The temperature stimulates this reaction.  The treatment should be composed of 10-15 applications.  The effects (firming of the tissues), can be seen after the fifth application.    (Aminophylline Thigh Cream is also a product to reduce the appearance of cellulite, used twice daily, results within only six weeks!)
Last edited by ccMarie on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: breaks
Marie Foltz

Postby JLWmassage on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:30 am

http://www.set-n-me-free.com/bodywrap.html

I haven't personally used this product line, but the spa manager where I use to work raved about this line for body wrapping
JLWmassage

Return to Spa Techniques