Seaweed wrap HELP!

Discussion of treatments including, but not limited to: muds, masks, parafango, waxing, hydrotherapy, facials, thallasotherapy, dermabrasion, etc. Popular topics will be given their own forum upon request.

Moderators: GreenDragonfly, squash_blsm

rrm44
Fresh Hands

Seaweed wrap HELP!

Post by rrm44 » Mon May 23, 2011 2:46 pm

I just purchased the Lotus Touch Professional Seaweed Wrap kit from massage warehouse. They sent everything I need including a bottle of the Cellulite essential oil vile. However, there were no instructions on how much of the cellulite blend to put in the powder. The bottle says to look at the website for directions but I have spent an hour on there looking and cannot find anything. How many drops should I put in it? Also, what do you charge for your wraps? I am just starting them and trying to figure out what to charge! Thanks!!!

Taoist
Registered Member

Re: Seaweed wrap HELP!

Post by Taoist » Mon May 23, 2011 4:21 pm

I can't advise you on how much to charge for them, but here is the protocol given on the website for the Professional Seaweed Powder: http://www.newlifesystems.com/assets/it ... 780011.pdf
It says to add 4 drops of the Relaxing Essential Oil blend. Looking at some of the ingredients for the Cellulite Essential Oil blend, I'd only do 2 or 3 drops so it's not so overwhelming.
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want."
Lao Tzu

rrm44
Fresh Hands

Post by rrm44 » Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 am

Thank you so much! I could not find anything on it! I was even searching youtube! lol!

Taoist
Registered Member

Post by Taoist » Tue May 24, 2011 8:29 am

If you look where the description of the product is on the Lotus Touch website, there are tabs for MSDS info and a protocol. That's where I found it.
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want."
Lao Tzu

melb
Registered Member

Post by melb » Mon May 30, 2011 8:06 pm

that PDF is the protocol for the seaweed wrap, but I don't think you are meant to use the cellulite blend instead of the relaxation blend on the forehead. For the cellulite blend, the website says just do the seaweed wrap as normal and then do a massage with the cellulite blend
If you don't want to do a massage after the wrap I'd blend the cellulite blend in with the seaweed mask (they suggest using lavender to mask the seaweed smell). They've also got a Cellulite Salt Glow protocol on there too.
A faster application method for the mask is to use disposable gloves rather than the paint brush method.

Return to “Spa Techniques”