I've tried to search most of the forums, but can't quite come up with what I am searching for.
Does anyone know of a good and easy (very easy) peel off leg/foot mask / masque?
If it has a little bit of a cooling sensation to it, that would be even better.
I'm not particularly sold on the ones I've located so far, but if you happen to have used one of these and can give me more feedback, that would be great.
Here's what I have so far:
- Aromaland Leg & Body Peel Off Mask Cooling Cypress 32oz. Tub
http://www.aromaland.com/Leg_Body_Peel_ ... 6pbc32.htm
- Pour Elle Cold Cryogenic Peel Off Mask (?) $3.99 each:
http://www.massagewarehouse.com/product ... -mask-30g/
- Marine Cooling Mask for the Feet (19.5 & 75 oz.):
http://www.cnd.com/products/spa/spapedi ... ing-masque
- Amber Foot Masque – Green Tea Mint (doesn't stain the sheets or towels - can buy at Sally’s Beauty Supply & Massage Warehouse)
http://www.universalcompanies.com/By-Ca ... e-1/2-Gal/
- Atlantique Spa – Ocean Breeze Foot Masque
http://www.purespadirect.com/Atlantique ... 320115.htm
- Botanical Escapes – Cooling Shea Butter Mask
http://www.spasalon.us/nail-supply/cool ... Mgod4h4A5w