Questions for Belavi facelift practitioners

Discussion of treatments including, but not limited to: muds, masks, parafango, waxing, hydrotherapy, facials, thallasotherapy, dermabrasion, etc. Popular topics will be given their own forum upon request.

Moderators: GreenDragonfly, squash_blsm

Postby lecontefairy on Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:53 pm

Yes, I do use the facial gowns, I bought the waffle weave for smaller gals, the velcro velour for a medium size woman and an extra larger velcro terry for larger women and just one of each, no, two waffle weaves and one of the other two. My clients giggle when I have them put them on. I don't know if the video shows this or not, but at the end of the treatment I help them sit up, then I take a hot towel from the cabi and "wash off" their back, pat dry with the dry facial towel and then give them a quick massage with the Belavi Lotion, I think the facial gown helps them feel covered when they sit up, again though, like you said, it is not necessary when you begin.

LeContefairy
lecontefairy
Registered Member

Postby SalemRose on Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:22 am

Thanks Lecontefairy! You're so helpful. So I'm gonna continue to pick your brain! And well, anyone else who does the FLM.......

So originally I was thinking that I wouldn't sell any of the Belavi (and related) products. But already my MIL (I did my first treatment on her yesterday) is asking about the products! Of course I can direct her to the website. But I think I would like to have some product on hand, just in case. I know I hate waiting for stuff to come in the mail. Do any of you guys sell product? What are your favorites? What do you sell the most of? Do you sell any of the Belavi related (Bellanina Botanicals, Nina Howard Cosmeceuticals) products? How much, if any, do you keep on hand?

A friend and I have been talking about putting together a home spa/massage party business together. Anyone doing anything like that? Thanks everyone, when you get tired of me, just tell me to hush up!

Steph!
~If wishes were fishes, we'd have some to fry!~
SalemRose
Registered Member

Postby lecontefairy on Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:15 pm

I have started out with the Botanical products used in the FLM. I think most people use the cleanser, probably the top seller, I am not in my new space yet so my retail shelf is limited, however, I have sold cleanser, toner, lip balm all of the Belavi Botanical line. I have the small 2 oz or 4 oz products as well as one of the 8 oz. I encourage people who ask about the products to first purchase the I think it is 4 oz products to make sure they like the products and then go for the 8 oz. I probably will not sell the Nina Howard Comaseuticals just because skin care is not my focus, I just want to have available the products I use if someone likes them enough to purchase.

LeContefairy
lecontefairy
Registered Member

Re: Questions for Belavi facelift practitioners

Postby kimmerz on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Im very intrested in everything that I have read about the Belavi Facelift. I have a few questions that I hope someone, anyone can help me with. First, do I havse to have any classes before this? Do I have to be in the massage/health care field? I didnt see anything saying that I did but I didnt see anything saying that I didnt. Second, If I work in a salon, do they have to sell the products or can I personally sell them? I will start with those questions first. But I would love to hear how others who have completed the session are doing in the workforce. Im very excited about this and I really hope its everything I hope it is.

Kim
kimmerz
Fresh Hands

Re: Questions for Belavi facelift practitioners

Postby moogie on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:48 am

kimmerz wrote: First, do I havse to have any classes before this? Do I have to be in the massage/health care field? I didnt see anything saying that I did but I didnt see anything saying that I didnt.

Kim this is going to be largely decided by the laws governing massage in your state. If you are in a state that requires licensing for massage, then yes you would need to be a massage therapist to do the facelift massage.

Angie
moogie
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Spa Techniques