Balinese, cCupping, and Aromatherapy

Discussion of topics relating to Continuing Education.

Moderator: moogie

Arete
Fresh Hands

Balinese, cCupping, and Aromatherapy

Post by Arete » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Hello, Im new to this forum.
I recently passed my exam to become a licensed therapist in Florida I wanted to learn a few modalities so Im better suited for the work force, kind of have something under my belt.
I've been online to several website that offer 8 CE's course but its all online, I wanted to know if anyone found a CE course that included perhaps an instructional DVD and books as well. While in school we had a demonstration on cupping, and I really enjoyed it. I purchased a simple silicon set of cups, but I wanting to get a good dvd and book on it as well.

As far as Aromatherapy, I been looking into this course as soon as I can get the money to afford it.
http://www.integrative-healthcare.org/p ... -E575.html
I just wanted to know if anyone taken it and what they thought about the material provided therein.

pueppi
Registered Member

Re: Balinese, cCupping, and Aromatherapy

Post by pueppi » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:07 pm

I know of a chiropractor who teaches trigger point classes one-on-one, and provides a DVD along with the class. She's in Texas.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC

Return to “CEU's”