CHINESE HAND AND FOOT VITAFLEX REFLEXOLOGY

Discussion of topics relating to Continuing Education.

Moderator: moogie

squash_blsm

CHINESE HAND AND FOOT VITAFLEX REFLEXOLOGY

Post by squash_blsm » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:35 pm

I was looking at taking this class and wondering if anyone has anyexperience with either the instructor or subject...

CHINESE HAND AND FOOT VITAFLEX REFLEXOLOGY WITH AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS ,MEDICAL QI GONG and LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE ...taught by Wolfgang Luckmann

18 CE HOURS ,APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVAL # 279778-00, and FLORIDA STATE BOARD OF MASSAGE THERAPY PROV # 50-1674

If you are keen on expanding your practice beyond pain relief and would like to do more for the chronically ill using MORE THAN MASSAGE , then this is definitely for you

Reflexology and acupressure are 5000 year-old hands-on therapies that were introduced to the United States in the early 1900’s. They are based on the theory that there are reflex zones and acupressure points in the hands and feet which are linked to every organ, tissue, gland and part of the body through energy or qi which travels through zones and channels.

The ancient art of VITAFLEX REFLEXOLOGY AND AROMATHERAPY is an offshoot of TIBETAN MEDICINE and uses essential oils to align the spine, align the energy frequencies of the body and promotes self-healing. All essential oils used are also anti-viral, anti-inflammatory , anti-spasmodic and help support muscle, bone and nerve function. VITAFLEX REFLEX OLOGY and AROMATHERAPY can be used in all chronic , difficult myofascial and viral conditions. Both the zones and acupressure points are manipulated with the oils. CHINESE HAND AND FOOT REFLEXOLOGY IS MORE REVITALISING AND DEEPER THAN CONVENTIONAL WESTERN REFLEXOLOGY . IT USES A COMBINATION OF MERIDIAN AND ZONE THERAPY WITH ESSENTIAL OILS. The lymphatic drainage is activated by specific acupressure points, oils and strokes.
Help make a difference in our world by joining the Spa Professionals team on Kiva.org and make a loan to someone in need today.
http://www.kiva.org/...ls/by/cindy9404

maestra
Site Admin

Re: CHINESE HAND AND FOOT VITAFLEX REFLEXOLOGY

Post by maestra » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:55 pm

The VitaFlex reflexology technique (with Essential Oils) indicates to me that this would be using Young Living Essential Oils.
Other than that, I have no knowledge of the presenter or his other techniques.
“Try to be like the turtle -- at ease in your own shell” - Bill Copeland

squash_blsm

Post by squash_blsm » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:47 pm

maestra wrote:The VitaFlex reflexology technique (with Essential Oils) indicates to me that this would be using Young Living Essential Oils.
Other than that, I have no knowledge of the presenter or his other techniques.
That was my thought also, so I asked...this was the response...

Essential oils: Eucalyptus, Cypress, Lemon, Orange, Fennel, Peppermint, Clove, Cedarwood, Chamomille. I will bring my own oils in any case for people to share.

The source of oils is: Rocky Mountain Oils.

Hope that clears things up"

MarionFM
Moderator-S.S.S

Post by MarionFM » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:59 pm

I took another of his seminars. It was very good and he gives out lots of reference material to take away.

I would go to another of his classes.

pueppi
Registered Member

Post by pueppi » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Link to his site, in case anyone else is looking into this.

s_b, I think I have a VitaFlex video (VHS), I don't recall it being by this gentleman, but I'll look for it, and if I have it, and you have a VHS player, I can mail it to you to look at.

I'll get back to you on that.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC

Return to “CEU's”