Becoming a CE provider in Florida

Discussion of topics relating to Continuing Education.

Moderator: moogie

Chiromedic
Fresh Hands

Becoming a CE provider in Florida

Post by Chiromedic » Sat May 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Hello Im new here, Ive been an LMT/Chiro assistant for about 6 years now and looking to teach from my experience.
Im trying to see if anyone can share some pointers in how to write your curriculum I know the state requires a specific format and certain
words they want to see on there when describing what you want to teach any help will be greatly appreciated.

pueppi
Registered Member

Re: Becoming a CE provider in Florida

Post by pueppi » Sun May 17, 2015 11:32 am

Can you provide a link from your state rules and regulations page, as to what they require of the MT to have done in order to teach in the first place? For example, do you have to have an MTI license? For example: the last time I checked, this was required in Texas.

Also, if you have any other links to what your state board says about being a CEU provider or useful quotes from their pages (or even something else you have found previously), it may help you get some more detailed responses. :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC

Return to “CEU's”