Discussion of massage and bodywork techniques, along with holistic therapies, both generic and modality specific. A broad spectrum of discussion!
Moderators: stonegirl, riversinger
- Fresh Hands
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:06 pm
i've been assigned to ask a certified MT who works with or specializes in the special population spectrum (ex; athletes, senior citizens, cancer patients etc.) if this is you and have a few minutes to answer some questions would be greatly appreciated.
1. what special population do you work with and are you certified in this area?
2. issues you have dealt with + or - related to the population?
3. what additional techniques do you wish you had learned before working with the special population?
4. what positions or techniques do you use?
5. how do you feel they benefit from the massage?
6. how do you benefit from working with them?