Animal Bodywork DVD's on Netflix

A special forum for those who provide massage/bodywork and related therapies to animals. Discussion, links, techniques, marketing, ability & agility issues.

Moderator: stonegirl

Animal Bodywork DVD's on Netflix

Postby pueppi on Sat May 03, 2014 7:27 am

I can't find a thread with a list of Bodywork for Animals DVD's on Netflix, in this forum, so I thought I would create one, as I ran across this title today in my account:

Bodywork for Dogs | 2000 | NR | 68 minutes

This inspiring video presents simple, yet powerful, techniques to improve your dog's health, enhance your relationship with your dog, and help you gain a greater intuitive, wholistic awareness of your dog's body and spirit - blended into an easy-to-follow, full-length bodywork session, benefiting dogs of all ages, temperaments and stages of health. These techniques include: Massage; Acupressure; Awareness; Nonverbal communication and more.

Cast: Lynn Vaughan
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells... Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Return to Animal Therapies