want to hear from others about site build it

An artistic area and computer technology section all rolled into one. Here to help bring you into the computer information age and provide inspiration for your website.

Moderators: Talenyn, stonegirl

Re: want to hear from others about site build it

Postby JLWmassage on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:17 pm

My site has gone through a ton of changes this past year. It has taken me about that long to figure the software. I started with a keyword focused domain name and hated it. So in the end of August I changed my domain back to my business name. With that change I am getting much better traffic.

SBI also had a big software change and I love it! New templates and it is much easier to use now. I am still trying to figure out the keyword tool.

Many people shy away from the service because it does cost $299 a year but it is the only paid advertising I do now. No more paid pre clicks ad. And I am on the first page of google for multi able keywords.

The service does work and there is a method to their madness. And if you do follow there formula you will have great results. I plan on selling retail on my site for the New Year so I have been busy study SBI case studies.
JLWmassage

Re: want to hear from others about site build it

Postby JLWmassage on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:30 am

Well my massage site www.deepreliefmassagetherapy.com has been with SBI since 2011 and has gone through lots of changes !

SBI has updated a lot of their templates to help them look more like Wordpress, plus their software had a BIG update to make if more user friendly and you don't need to know HTML code like you use too.

The team at SBI is always updating it's members on the search engine updates to teach the SEO best practices with lots of different case studies.

I still feel it's very much well worth the $29 a spend a month.
JLWmassage

Previous

Return to Website Ideas, Software & Technical Information