Massage Coupons

An artistic area and computer technology section all rolled into one. Here to help bring you into the computer information age and provide inspiration for your website.

Moderators: Talenyn, stonegirl

Massage Coupons

Postby TheMassageCoupon on Mon May 09, 2011 2:53 pm

After your graphic design has been implemented, Search Engine Optimizations is the key element of success if you want new and unique clicks to your massage website.

You always first want to know what your new customers are "punching in" to find your massage website. Use this tool here to get started. Your customer on a general level is ready to buy when they have used 3 or more keyword-phrases to find you. Be real specific on your services and what you charge and never leave the customer asking questions. People using the Internet get turned off real easy and will move on to something else.

Considering I am a webmaster for a massage college, we have to campaign both keyword-phrases of Massage College and Massage School. On this site, we receive around 200 different unique keyword-phrases a month that the people are using to find us. Out of this 200 figure, 170 are from Google alone. This accounts for their many search engines they provide such as an image or video search. The same way I found this massage forum was from the Discussion Search Engine Google created.

Our Google Map link receives over 2000 impressions a month with printable coupons, images and videos for that professional appearance. Keep in mind, this is a brand new college still after 2 years and its rapidly growing from the website alone. We are the only registered massage college with the Human Resources in the state of Oklahoma because of the way they watched us for a year before they just showed up mysteriously. This has a lot to do with educating the customer and never selling them on anything. Education on the Internet of most essential these days to the end user when it comes to purchasing products. (Reminds me of my Kirby days.)

Once you have your website showing on the search engines with your researched keyword-phrases, its a necessity to spread your wings with the same keyword-phrases on places like this massage forum, Facebook, and many others. If you don't precisely know on a basic level what your customers are punching in to find you, then how can they ever view the fact that your a professional massage therapist? The most successful marketer that gives Google tons of money, (paying the way to the top) has this basic information. Its like eating a salad without the greens.

Think of your website in the center of a bicycle wheel with many spokes supporting the end result of pedaling. These spokes may represent the search engines, 3rd party websites, news publications, and a whole lot more. The more spokes you have created for team work purposes, the more successful your website is by generating new and returning customers. This is why they call it the World Wide Web as everything is built and connected together the same way a spider creates its web.

Most of your efforts can be for free as others may charge a monthly or yearly price for services to make your massage business successful. If your paying for services, then due your research to make sure your investment is going out properly. Always track how your investments are working for you and ask your customers how they found you. Knowing what works and doesn't is the most important piece of information at hand. One will work and the other may be an investment put somewhere else for better usage. When Google's Pay Per Click program first came out, it was a perfect investment, as these days I would never waste my money on it, unless you want window shoppers for exposure of course. The point is, what works today will fizzle out tomorrow.

Let me give you an organic example. I have one website that is dominating 7 out of 10 search results on the front page of the Google Search Index. No one knows there are other sites linking to my main brain (the center of the wheel) that are on page 10 or 100 of the search results. I have more than a handful of 3rd party websites that link to mine with the same variation of my keyword-phrases. You can't have a chocolate website pointing to a ski shop. This defeats it own purpose and Google will raise a red flag if this is found. You must keep it content related at all times. Everyone knows health and beauty fits with massage and Google knows this too. It knows the dictionary and thesaurus better than most from what I have seen, so the more related words you use, the better.

Give yourselves a 2 year frame to work with if you want to dominate the search engines. Be sure to always keep posting new information on these other spokes pointing to you. There is more than one way to say the same thing so keep your information fresh when it comes to mass publishing content all over the Internet Planet. Creating a checklist will be helpful before venturing into the un-known and be sure to bookmark all the 3rd party websites you create.

So after this posting, I will move on to a massage blog or maybe a massage Ning social networking account. Whatever the next moment is, I will be sure to keep using my new keyword-phrase of Massage Coupon all over this thing they call the Internet.

Thank you kindly for your support and always open for discussion. ;-)
TheMassageCoupon
Fresh Hands

Re: Massage Coupons

Postby pueppi on Sat May 14, 2011 12:52 pm

TheMassageCoupon wrote:So after this posting, I will move on to a massage blog or maybe a massage Ning social networking account. Whatever the next moment is, I will be sure to keep using my new keyword-phrase of Massage Coupon all over this thing they call the Internet.

So basically, you are using this forum to get your name out there and that's it? :irked:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Re: Massage Coupons

Postby JaeMarie on Sat May 14, 2011 5:42 pm

pueppi wrote:
TheMassageCoupon wrote:So after this posting, I will move on to a massage blog or maybe a massage Ning social networking account. Whatever the next moment is, I will be sure to keep using my new keyword-phrase of Massage Coupon all over this thing they call the Internet.

So basically, you are using this forum to get your name out there and that's it? :irked:

Apparently it's 1) find out what words will draw your customers to you, then 2) here's how you use other websites (like this forum) to use those keywords to bump yourself up the search engines and get more hits, finally 3) once a site has served your purpose, call it a night and move on to the next...

:roll:

Yeah... we'll see how well that works out in the end.

;)
JaeMarie

Return to Website Ideas, Software & Technical Information