Tired of scheduling hassles?

An artistic area and computer technology section all rolled into one. Here to help bring you into the computer information age and provide inspiration for your website.

Moderators: Talenyn, stonegirl

Tired of scheduling hassles?

Postby Evergreen on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:45 am

I just wanted to let you all know that I just released Evergreen yesterday, online appointment scheduling for people exactly like you.

http://evergreenhq.com

I urge you to give it a try and give me feedback. We've made this for you and we really want to make it the best we can, and we can only do that with your feedback.

There's a 30-day fully functional free trial and it's free forever for if you are solo and have less than 25 appointments per month. If you blog about it, or twitter about it let me know and I'll extend you trial even further :)

Thanks so much!
Evergreen appointment scheduling software
http://www.evergreenhq.com
Evergreen
Fresh Hands

Re: Tired of scheduling hassles?

Postby JLWmassage on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:46 am

:smt006 Hi there and welcome to the board :grin: Could you please do and intro of yourself viewforum.php?f=46 here and make sure you understand out :spam4: policy viewtopic.php?f=44&t=473
JLWmassage

Postby pueppi on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Evergreen wrote:I just wanted to let you all know that I just released Evergreen yesterday, online appointment scheduling for people exactly like you.

You note a relase of yesterday, but you already have one "customer review"". Is that review a real review, or was it just placed to peak interest?

It does make me a bit wary of your service.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Postby Evergreen on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:52 pm

JLWmassage: I just introduced myself in the introductions forum, thanks for the tip! I apologize if this post was appropriate here. Obviously feel free to remove it if necessary.

pueppi: Good eye! Yes, it was just released to the public a couple days ago but I've had people using it before now for testing and feedback. And actually, it's all been up for a few weeks, but I didn't start announcing it until I was ready.
Evergreen appointment scheduling software
http://www.evergreenhq.com
Evergreen
Fresh Hands

Return to Website Ideas, Software & Technical Information