Appointlet, new online booking software

An artistic area and computer technology section all rolled into one. Here to help bring you into the computer information age and provide inspiration for your website.

Moderators: Talenyn, stonegirl

Appointlet, new online booking software

Postby EgoMagickian on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Hey folks...

I've been testing out Appointlet... it's still fairly new, but may be the lightweight solution some of you have been looking for... just calendaring, and no other bloat. Best feature IMO: it integrates directly with your Google calendar. The developer has been very responsive with fixes and hearing my suggestions too.

http://appointlet.com/

Full disclosure: the developer asked me if I had any suggestions on where to let MTs know about Appointlet, and I offered to post here since I've been enjoying my experience with him and his product so much.
EgoMagickian
Tech Admin

Re: Appointlet, new online booking software

Postby moose_goose on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Seems like that would be pretty easy!!
moose_goose
Registered Member

Postby amyxmiddleton on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:35 am

this is very cool and looks like something I'd want to use! Awesome that it works with wordrpess and google calendar

A few comments-
dashboard: the way it is set up, it looks like the default view is page 2 of a 3 step process. There's no way to "submit" or "save changes" so when you get to the bottom of the page, it's unclear what to do next.

booking: obviously it would be great to take payments. i would love the functionality to be able to have "book now" for individual services- like you are reading about deep tissue work, then you can hit "book now" and the calendar defaults to booking you an appointment for that service. I know it's a little thing but I haven't seen anyone who's done that yet, and I would love to have that feature.
Bookfresh has the option of saying how busy you are (kind of padding your schedule randomly/ automatically), which is a feature that I use and appreciate. I know I could just schedule random blocks of nothingness in my calendar, but for the solo practitioner who doesn't want to look like she is never booked, the auto-padding is nice.

thanks!
amyxmiddleton
Fresh Hands

Postby appointlet on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:28 am

I just rolled out a new version of Appointlet, and would love any feedback from the community:
https://www.appointlet.com/

This version is entirely separate from the old one (still available @ http://appointlet.com/ for a few more weeks), so if you signed up before, you will have to sign up again.

Thanks for your time!
appointlet
Fresh Hands

Return to Website Ideas, Software & Technical Information