What should I call my business?

An artistic area and computer technology section all rolled into one. Here to help bring you into the computer information age and provide inspiration for your website.

Moderators: Talenyn, stonegirl

What should I call my business?

Postby kclark3858 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:42 pm

I want to focus on massage and herbal scrubs. I learned in school how to make fresh herbal scrubs and can't wait to add that to my website as well as massage. Any ideas for a cool name?
kclark3858
Fresh Hands

Re: What should I call my business?

Postby EgoMagickian on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Why not give us your current ideas, so that people have something to work from? Always better than asking for something for nothing ;-)
EgoMagickian
Tech Admin

Postby maestra on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:31 pm

kclark3858, are you a MT and licensed esthetician also? If not you may want to check into your state regulations on the subject of who is allowed to do scrubs. In my state it is under the cosmetology board.
“Try to be like the turtle -- at ease in your own shell” - Bill Copeland
maestra
Site Admin

Postby Carlman on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:02 am

"Rub and Scrub" :) ha
Naming a business requires creativity and a connection to your true passion. It can make a statement as well. "Infusion" could be a good name, if you were looking for something simple and explains what you do in an abstract way... but is it representative? Does your business look and feel like a place called "Infusion"? If you're just 'throwing it out there' to see what people will say, you're not really helping yourself. The amount of effort put into something like this often is rewarded with lots of good information.
-Carl
Carlman
Fresh Hands

Return to Website Ideas, Software & Technical Information