brochure printing

An artistic area and computer technology section all rolled into one. Here to help bring you into the computer information age and provide inspiration for your website.

Moderators: Talenyn, stonegirl

brochure printing

Postby sheb.tempura on Tue May 01, 2007 9:45 am

The other day I went a printed off my first brochures at FedEx Kinko's. It cost probably close to $2 per brochure, so now I am considering other options. I would like to find a good (possibly) all-in-one printer, that would be good for printing off my own brochures. I would really like something under $200 dollars. Anyone have any suggestions? Also my brochures are mostly blue with images on both sides.

Are there good websites out there that will print my brochures at a reasonable price?
sheb.tempura
Registered Member

Postby fudja / aka Greatlakes on Tue May 01, 2007 10:12 am

www.vistaprint.com

It is who I use.
fudja / aka Greatlakes
Registered Member

Postby Vita on Tue May 01, 2007 10:27 am

I second vistaprint. But if you're looking for a place local, Staples is MUCH cheaper than kinko's. I did a service menu and had it color copied on a heavier, glossy paper for .69/copy. They look lovely.
Each difficult moment has the potential to open my eyes and open my heart. --Myla Kabat-Zinn
Vita
Registered Member

Postby sheb.tempura on Tue May 01, 2007 10:32 am

I looked at vistaprint and I'm also looking at Overnight Prints. Overnight prints seems to be much cheaper; has anyone used them?
sheb.tempura
Registered Member

Postby Breathe on Tue May 01, 2007 3:52 pm

I've used them. I like them. One problem I've had, I did my image editing without color calibration on my monitor, and they ended up dark. Also I wasn't using the sRGB colors, instead used AdobeRGB, which meant that it didn't render very well on the last batch.

If you keep it simple, the quality is very nice. I haven't done brochures at Vistaprint, so can't speak to its quality, but I like overnight.
abusing the word "actually" since 1973
Breathe
Registered Member

Re: brochure printing

Postby RelaxandRejuvenate on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:52 am

overnightprints.com
Smithers: "Sir, I'm afraid we have a bad image, people see you as a bit of an ogre." Mr.Burns: "I ought to club them and eat their bones!"
RelaxandRejuvenate
Registered Member

Return to Website Ideas, Software & Technical Information