Universal Touch Electric Massage Table-Ivory (OBO)

Use this forum for selling or trading massage/bodywork related items. Please identify the product in the subject line. Please also post when the item is sold or no longer available.

Moderator: riversinger

beccalea69
Fresh Hands

Universal Touch Electric Massage Table-Ivory (OBO)

Post by beccalea69 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:14 pm

This is a NAME BRAND beautiful Universal Touch (partial, not full) electric massage table. The electric part of the table is the motor underneath that moves the table up and down. It's max height is 39in and low is 27in. The padded sections of the table can be manually moved by hand. The back comes up to a 90 degree angle (great for pregnant clients) and the bottom lifts up (under where the client's knees would be) very high so you get maximum lower back support for your client! The table is very plush with 4 inches of padding and it is 30in wide x 70in long. Universal Touch was bought out in 2007 by Custom Craftworks so you can't buy this table anymore. It's a one if a kind! I bought the face rest (just recently-10/18/13) separate from the table but I am selling it with it. The face rest is the Dual Action Adjustable Face Rest from Custom Craftworks and the face pad is a "Natural Touch Ivory" color to match the table. This table has been taken very good care of so it hardly has any wear and tear and is in excellent condition! (It has literally only been used 2x) I would like to move this table soon so if you would like this table please let me know ASAP!!!! You are getting a great product for your buy! I am asking $1,329.00 for the table so if you have any questions or need me to send you pics of ANYTHING please feel free to give me a call, my name is Becca. My # is: (909) 270-7951 please call me for best offer! *I will be willing to fluctuate on price if you give me a good offer :D

Return to “For Sale or Trade”