Relax & Rejuvenate Hotel Spa Solutions is seeking CAMTC certified Massage Therapists or dual-licensed MT/Skin Care technicians to be EMPLOYEES in our fast-growing San Diego area operations.
We provide both in-room services to hotels such as the Solamar, W San Diego and the soon-to-reopen Hotel La Jolla as well as staff the Spa Suite at the US Grant Hotel.
We are looking to hire either FT or PT employees -- not independent contractors -- to serve our partner hotels.
Our Employee therapists are responsible for, but not limited, to performing as trained all spa treatments to guests in a professional and pleasant fashion. Responsible for providing guests with comprehensive and professional massages,and body therapies. Must have excellent communications and skills and be a self-starter. Must have the ability to perform services using proper draping techniques while maintaining the highest level of professionalism at all times. Scheduling dependability and flexibility is a must.
Candidates must be polished, professional, and have a strong command of both written and verbal English. Major responsibilities will include:
- To perform in-room and in-spa treatments on guests while maintaining the guest's comfort at all times.
- Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each treatment
- Keep work area clean and neat at all times.
- Must follow all Standards and Procedures as taught by our staff.
- To ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout both in-room and in-spa treatment
- To maintain inventory of supplies for the operations of the treatment rooms
- Maintain cleanliness and attention to detail in treatment room and in-room supplies.
- Perform all treatments to the highest standards.
- To be adaptable and accountable for all actions.
Therapists earn the greater of the hourly rate * hours on the clock or the fees for services performed.
* No $0 income days for working on commission only
* No impact on your pay for discounts or promotions
* No deductions on your tips that are charged
FT therapists are eligible for our generous benefits package including PPO Health Insurance (75% company paid, plus $1,000 Health Savings Account), 401(k) plan, paid time off, discounts at over 60 partner hotels nationwide.
Please submit resume for consideration.
Smithers: "Sir, I'm afraid we have a bad image, people see you as a bit of an ogre." Mr.Burns: "I ought to club them and eat their bones!"