We also won a competitive bid to create a spa services program for the Independent Collection boutique hotels, including the newly-renovated Capital Hill Hotel and the soon to open Graham Hotel in Georgetown
Why work for us?
* Your Success = Our Success -- "Employees are our greatest asset" says the business cliche, but if you work with contractors, not employees, you have no assets! Our goal is to have 90%+ of our work done by our employees.
We want you to succeed as a massage therapist, on every level, which means treating you as a valuable part of our success, not as a contracted transaction. Our employees never compete with the company owner for an appointment -- our employees get 100% of the work. Our benefits and compensation package is the best in the industry --including paid vacation, CEU and Licensing cost reimbursement. You can work 5 days a week or 1 day a week -- we are busy 7 days a week! We have the only Quality Control program in the mobile spa industry - a Mystery Shop administered by Coyle Hospitality - and Client Satisfaction Surveys to help you learn and grow.
* Partnership Approach with our client hotels -- We have changed the face of the mobile spa and hotel spa services industry. We aren't about being "Domino's Massage", trying to get to a hotel in an hour or less and dragging your table into the guest's room. Our mission is to enhance guest satisfaction and the guests' experience at our 20+ hotel partners in the DC area by delivering a spa quality experience.
* Consistent growth -- We never missed a beat during the latest economic turn-down. We launched the industry's first Frequent Guest Program spa discount program, which helped us grow our client base, but our discounts NEVER affect your pay. Through our partnership approach, we generate more services per 100 hotel rooms than relying solely on concierge referrals. We plan to add at least one hotel spa to our portfolio in the DC Area.
* Green Practices -- We provide massage tables for your use at our partner hotels, allowing you to take public transportation to your appointments, reducing your carbon footprint. We have developed a 100% organic massage menu, and offer services featuring paraben-free products (all provided to you at no charge). You can even get paid electronically by Direct Deposit
Technically, we are a national company with operations in 17 cities from Coast to Coast, but we are - and always have been - a Virginia-based corporation. But being a national company has its advantages
* Earn 15 pefect scores on your Client Satisfaction Survey, get a free night's stay at any of our partner hotels nationwide.
* Want to move to San Francisco? No problem. You can transfer to any of our 17 cities -- from Boston to Miami to Seattle to San Diego.
* Want to work in a luxury spa environment? We have been selected to operate 3 Full-service Hotel Spas in NYC under a new business model that is catching the eye of hotel ownership nationwide. We will be rolling out our new business model to DC in 2013
* Looking for a career, not just a job? We have management positions across the country, with three new regional manager positions budgeted for 2012. Plenty of room to learn, grow and advance.
* We have the clout that made In-Room Massages now legal in Alexandria, and we are the only mobile spa provider permitted to operate in the city, meaning more work for our team members. We are the only company authorized to provide In-Room services in Alexandria.
* Our dedicated, fulltime Corporate Sales manager helps us win national contracts for promotional events and health fairs, bringing more work to our DC team.
Relax & Rejuvenate is the most innovative company in the hotel spa services industry.
* We created the hotel industry's first, brand-wide in-room spa services program for Kimpton Boutique Hotels back in 2005 which remains the industry's most popular and cutting-edge spa service amenity
* We have created a new business model for hotel spas that has landed us contracts to operate -- not manage or be a temp for -- 4 hotel spas, over top industry players like WTS International and American Leisure.
* Our company operations have been featured in American Spa magazine 3 times in the past 8 months - including being the Sept 2010 Cover Story
http://www.americanspa-digital.com/amer ... 01101#pg18
http://www.americanspa-digital.com/amer ... 01104#pg46
http://www.americanspa-digital.com/amer ... 01009/#pg1
* Our company president was published in the Spa Special Issue of Hotel Executives magazine with an article on creating in-room spa programs.
* We aren't spa temps for someone else's spa. The hotel spas we operate are OUR business, run OUR way in partnership with our hotel hosts.
* We are not a referral agency or on-call service like other mobile spa "companies". Experience the difference in working in a true team environment.
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits
* Highest pay of any mobile spa service provider. Average just 3 appts. per day and earn over $55K per year. Income guarantee for our employees, so you never earn $0 on a slow day.
* Only mobile spa company in the area with FT Employees (32 hours on schedule per week or more) offering a generous PPO Health Plan . 75% of premiums paid and $900 allowance in a Health Savings Account to help pay for office visits and lab work.
* Paid Vacation, up to 2 weeks per year and 401(k) plan matching up to 4% of your earnings
* No out of pocket costs for additional licenses -- we help you pay for permits up front -- one license cost forgiven after each 6 months of service.
* CEU tuition re-imbursement program or CEU-level courses exclusively for company employees
* Hotel discounts for stays in 17 cities from Boston to Miami to Seattle to San Diego
If you are:
* Looking for a career with a fast-growing company with potential for advancement
* Highly professional in technique, appearance and demeanor
* Reliable, flexible and passionate about the field of massage therapy
* Hold a massage license in DC or VA and insured through ABMP or AMTA -- you must have at least one license in hand to apply for this position. Company will sponsor you for the required AX City In-Room massage permit.
Then we want to hear from you!
Fax your resume to 1-866-867-3529 or email your resume to [email protected]