Relax & Rejuvenate Hotel Spa Solutions, seeks Massage Therapists and dual licensed Massage Therapists/Estheticians for the new Spa at the Goodland Hotel opening in September.
This will be our 5th hotel spa operation, our 4th for Kimpton Hotels.
Relax & Rejuvenate is one of the most innovative company in the hotel spa services industry.
* We created the hotel industry's first, brand-wide in-room spa services program for Kimpton Boutique Hotels back in 2005 which remains the industry's most popular and cutting-edge spa service amenity
* We have created a new business model for hotel spas that has landed us contracts to operate -- not manage or be a temp for -- 4 hotel spas, over top industry players like WTS International and American Leisure. We have 2 more hotel spas opening in the next 6 months.
* Our company operations have been featured in American Spa magazine 4 times
- including being the Sept 2010 Cover Story
http://www.americanspa-digital.com/amer ... 01101#pg18
http://www.americanspa-digital.com/amer ... 01104#pg46
http://www.americanspa-digital.com/amer ... 01009/#pg1
http://www.americanspa.com/spa-news/swi ... ing-spa-42
The ideal candidate possesses:
* 3+ years of massage experience
* Experience in high-end spas and/or hotel industry
* CAMTC required, CA Cosmetology license for skin care
* Solid computer skills
* A plus if you are a yoga instructor or certified fitness instructor
* Perform treatment for guests in spa and in poolside cabanas
* Overseeing cleanliness and stock of treatment rooms
* Scheduling walk-in appointments
* Retail product sales
Position will start as Part Time -- 6- 8 hour shifts.
Compensation and Benefits Include
* The greater of hourly pay vs. commissions for services
* Tips averaging $20-$25 per service
* Paid vacation, CEU reimbursement
* Discounted stays at partner hotels
Additional income opportunities for on-call work on days off and providing in-room massage services to our partner hotels in Santa Barbara.
Please reply with resume and 3 professional references to or fax to 434-244-2776