Biddeford, Maine office seeking 2nd MT

Looking for qualified Bodyworkers for your Spa, Bodywork or Reflexology practice? Post a message with your employment opportunity. Please title message with relevant state or city.

Moderator: squash_blsm

Biddeford, Maine office seeking 2nd MT

Postby ElevatingWellness on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:47 am

Fairly new massage business in this area seeks 2nd MT to cover majority of Massage appointments 3-4 days per week. All supplies covered by owner, just show up to do the massages. Upon finding the right candidate, details for this role will be worked out to meet both our needs. This beautiful space is housed within a busy chiropractic office, but clientele for my office still needs a lot of growth.

The best fit for this role would be someone who:
* Is an experienced MT of at least 5 years
* Is a "natural" and intuitively addresses issues
* Has advanced trainings to assist problems in a clinical/medical way
* Is not needing a full-time income right at the start and doesn't mind helping to recruit business to get more people in the door
* Lives locally
* Is a "people person"
* Can uphold aesthetic expectations of the space (keep space clean, always make table presentable with each sheet changing, etc.)
* Will always keep records up to date on each client
* Is honest and will not attempt to bring in own clients that aren't booked through the business schedule
* Someone who prefers just showing up and working as opposed to running all the business details
* Can pass background check and maintain appropriate relationship with clients

There is great potential for this business to become quite successful in this area and I look forward to finding the right person to grow with me. I will mostly work on the business end due to my hand issues, but will cover the specialty treatments that I do, as well as some others. However, this 2nd MT will be my main person and will get a key to the space for providing therapeutic massages to my clients. I know how poorly spa's and franchises pay, so I am fully on board with providing a more suitable arrangement that will keep you happy.

Please express your interest by emailing Katrina @:
[email protected]
ElevatingWellness
Fresh Hands

Return to Employers seeking Practitioners