The best fit for this role would be someone who:
* Is an experienced MT of at least 5 years
* Is a "natural" and intuitively addresses issues
* Has advanced trainings to assist problems in a clinical/medical way
* Is not needing a full-time income right at the start and doesn't mind helping to recruit business to get more people in the door
* Lives locally
* Is a "people person"
* Can uphold aesthetic expectations of the space (keep space clean, always make table presentable with each sheet changing, etc.)
* Will always keep records up to date on each client
* Is honest and will not attempt to bring in own clients that aren't booked through the business schedule
* Someone who prefers just showing up and working as opposed to running all the business details
* Can pass background check and maintain appropriate relationship with clients
There is great potential for this business to become quite successful in this area and I look forward to finding the right person to grow with me. I will mostly work on the business end due to my hand issues, but will cover the specialty treatments that I do, as well as some others. However, this 2nd MT will be my main person and will get a key to the space for providing therapeutic massages to my clients. I know how poorly spa's and franchises pay, so I am fully on board with providing a more suitable arrangement that will keep you happy.
Please express your interest by emailing Katrina @: