Bodywork Rental Space

Looking to keep your hands busy? Post a message along with your location and skills! Please enter target city and state at the beginning of your message.

Moderator: squash_blsm

Bodywork Rental Space

Postby RealityRobin on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:17 am

I'm still a student (graduating April 2014) and am hoping to find a "co-op" situation of shared rental space... either with another LMT or other bodyworker (acupuncturist, reflexologist, etc.,) but I'm having a hard time finding any websites or any information.

I am finding a TON of websites offering "shared work space" for people who sit and work at a computer (and don't want to work at a local Starbucks), but not any for bodywork. Has anyone heard of such a website? Is there a Craigslist sub-section that I should check? Any info would be great. Thanks!

RR
RealityRobin
Fresh Hands

Re: Bodywork Rental Space

Postby pueppi on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:38 pm

It may help if you could let us know what city, state, territory or country you are looking to find a space in. Then, if someone on this forum knew of someone who had a space/co-op for rent they could let you know.

You could also search in google - "massage co-op" and the city you are interested in, to check to see if there is a co-op in that place.

As for rooms to rent, you can google the same way, "massage room for rent <insert city, state, territory, country here>".

It sounds like you may have already done both of those ideas though.

I am unaware of an actual Massage Rooms For Rent website, but you could also post your request here: viewforum.php?f=39 --- and if you do happen to locate a site like you are asking about, please take time to list it there. :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells... Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Return to Practitioners seeking Opportunities