Seattle, Washington / Mercer Island or Bellevue

A forum dedicated to practitioners seeking other practitioner referrals for clients. This forum is especially beneficial when a client is moving.

Moderator: maestra

Seattle, Washington / Mercer Island or Bellevue

Postby pueppi on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:30 am

Hello.

I have a client who's mother (roughly age 80) lives near Seattle. He would like to find a massage therapist for her, who will be encouraging and work with her slowly to learn to enjoy massage. According to him, she feels like she is wasting money if she does anything that resembles pampering herself (in her mind she treats massage as pampering). He feels it will help her with her aches and pains and is looking for a therapist who is open to working with someone who may be a little grumpy about being brought in for massage. :mrgreen:

He'll be travelling there this next week. If you are in the area and looking for a challenge and yet hopefully rewarding session, please get back to me with your info so I can pass it on. :)

The closer to Mercer Island, the better.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells...
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Return to Referrals Needed