change user name

Read about the latest happenings of our site. Also the place for board members to let admin know of account problems, posting problems, troll posts, etc. Please include a link to the post and/or a description of the problem.

Moderator: Section Moderators

change user name

Postby thebodyworker on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:46 pm

how do I change my user name? I have pm a few of the moderators and haven't gotten any answers.

I need to change it or have it deleted.

Thanks
Julie
thebodyworker
Registered Member

Re: change user name

Postby Shannon on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 pm

I believe Josh made it possibly for you do it yourself.Not sure how ,check your user control panel. Someone else know how?
Shannon
Registered Member

Postby pueppi on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:53 am

Shannon wrote:I believe Josh made it possibly for you do it yourself.Not sure how ,check your user control panel. Someone else know how?

I looked in the User Control Panel, under:

• category ---> Profile
  • sub-category ---> Edit account settings

It appears that the user name is permanent and cannot be changed under that section. I can't find anywhere else in the Control Panel that allows for a change of the username. Maybe it only shows up as an Administrative function. :smt009
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells... Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Postby moogie on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:35 am

Julie,

I apologize that you didn't receieve any answers. It was my understanding that the issue had been resolved. As of now, users don't have the ability to change their usernames, hopefully that will be changed shortly. In the meantime, if you let me know what you want your new username to be, I can make that change for you. You can PM me if you like or respond in this thread.

Sorry,
Angie
moogie
Site Admin

Postby imassageatlanta on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:49 am

I would also like to change my username. It wouldn't be a big deal to most but my misspelling is driving me insane. LOL.
imassageatlanta
Fresh Hands

Postby moogie on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:51 pm

imassageatlanta wrote:I would also like to change my username. It wouldn't be a big deal to most but my misspelling is driving me insane. LOL.

I have corrected the spelling in your user name
moogie
Site Admin

Return to News & Troubleshooting