Texas Meetup anyone?

Post impromptu and not-so-impromptu events / meetings / gatherings / dinners, etc.

Moderator: JLWmassage

Postby AngEngland on Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:01 pm

I am interested in DFW CEU information. I am planning to take a lymphatic drainage class in April in Dennison TX and it was only $100 prepaid - Excellent price. I can't wait to take the course!

Angela <><
AngEngland
Registered Member

CEU info on classes

Postby Tuinaman on Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:28 pm

I teach classes in Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupressure, and Chinese Medical Massage and Sports Massage. I teach a more medical approach to dealing with injuries and neurologic, neuromuscular, muscular, and orthopedic issues. The techniques I teach you won't learn unless you go to China, or study from someone who has. I have been to China and have more than 35 yrs experience. So, if you're interested in any of my up and coming classes, you can let me know.

Thanks!
I've been doing bodywork and Chinese medicine for over 35 yrs. I teach classes at colleges and schools in the DFW area, and around the country in acupressure & Chinese medicine. I sit on the Exam Committee for the NCTMB Nat. Exam.
Tuinaman
Fresh Hands

Postby Renee on Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:56 pm

Hello, I'm happy to meet sometime if there are others that would like to have lunch. Please keep me posted on the courses too, they sound fascinating. I don't usually come to this forum, so if you could e-mail me at "renee_mmtherapeutics_com" replacing the underscores with "@" and "."

Take care!
Renee
Renee
Fresh Hands

Postby jyoti on Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:15 pm

Wow cool!

Am I too late??

I live in DFW (north of Dallas, Frisco/Plano) and the school I went to has some relevant classes taught by really decent instructors. The price is reasonable too. Usually $15/hour, 6 hrs = $90. Never been to Denison for CEUs yet. Please let us know how you like it! (Feel free to PM me if you like!) I'd LOVE to meet up with whomever for lunch, especially on a Friday or a weekend!

Hugs!
~Jyoti

PS: Tuinaman, I am *interested* in what you have to teach!! If you wouldn't mind, can you tell me more? Please feel free to PM me :)
jyoti
Retired Moderator

My reply

Postby NoMoAlmighty on Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:46 pm

I live in the Dallas area...North East in Wylie. Wondering if anyone has heard of Tino Lerma. Heard rumors he was back in town and would LOOOOOVE to find him for more CEU'S (even through I don't need them for my LMT). Also I need like minded friends to talk to so if your near me let me know!!
"I trust everyone its the devil inside them I don't trust."
NoMoAlmighty
Fresh Hands

Re: My reply

Postby jyoti on Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:53 am

NoMoAlmighty wrote:I live in the Dallas area...North East in Wylie. Wondering if anyone has heard of Tino Lerma. Heard rumors he was back in town and would LOOOOOVE to find him for more CEU'S (even through I don't need them for my LMT). Also I need like minded friends to talk to so if your near me let me know!!

I kinda know Tino :) I took a CEU class and he was there (not teaching, but as a student). Several of my friends and one of my instructors had him as an instructor when THEY were going through school. He sure does know his stuff, from what I've been told :) It's cool to hear his name again! Small world

Hugs,
~Jyoti
jyoti
Retired Moderator

Postby alohatexas on Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Sounds like enough of us are here to plan a get together. Ideas on dates or places?
Hakuna Matata~
alohatexas
Fresh Hands

Postby NoMoAlmighty on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:02 pm

I have only had one CEU class from Tino but I must say I am Addicted! I really wanna take more classes from him, he is a genius!! You won't want to take a ceu from anyone but him after you had one class!!!
"I trust everyone its the devil inside them I don't trust."
NoMoAlmighty
Fresh Hands

Re: Texas Meetup anyone?

Postby TheMasseur on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Hey are there any meet ups going on in the houston area anythime soon? I would love to meet some other MT's. I'm still a student but I love to learn and meet new people.
TheMasseur
Fresh Hands

Re: Texas Meetup anyone?

Postby Sophia24 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Dallas, TX Best Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massage and Massage Therapy Award Winning DFW Massage Doctor.
Sophia24
Fresh Hands

Previous

Return to Massage Events & Meet Ups