Aloha from Maui

Introduce yourself; tell us your birthday; become a part of our community!

Moderator: GreenDragonfly

Aloha from Maui

Postby paradise_massage on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:37 pm

Aloha everyone! I am happy to be here at the form. Looking forward to interesting conversations. Practicing in Maui, Hawaii. Come say hello if in the area..:)
I always find something to be happy about :)
paradise_massage
Fresh Hands

Re: Aloha from Maui

Postby jdcan on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:22 pm

Welcome :smt006
Wish I could say hello!
jdcan
Moderator-S.S.S

Re: Aloha from Maui

Postby maestra on Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:47 pm

paradise_massage,
Aloha, welcome to BWOL! Mahalo for stopping by to introduce yourself! I hope you come to like it here!
As you may notice from my avatar, I'm a fan of Honu (snapped that photo @ Maui Aquarium in 2011)... we were there not long after the tsunami.
I picked up a few phrases including the ever popular... Maui no ka oi!
We went up Mt. Haleakala, part way up the road to Hana to the Kinea Peninsula, visited the Alii Kula Lavender Farm, went Whale watching with the Pacific Whale Foundation out of Lahaina, ate at some of the best little local cafes... and did most of the fun touristy things. (Not including attending some continuing education @ the Marriott Wailea.)
We even went to see Uncle WIllie K @ Mulligan's On the Blue... LOL
https://youtu.be/u4iL1WucqRU
Oh, did I mention I have family there? One of my nephews is a scuba diver instructor out of Lahaina and his wife works @ Tommy Bahamas. (She worked @ the Four Seasons in Wailea when I was there.) I have 2 more nephews there not sure what they are doing for work these days. LOL
Anyway, please come back and hang out with us again soon! :smt006 :spam4: :smt006
“Try to be like the turtle -- at ease in your own shell” - Bill Copeland
maestra
Site Admin

Return to Introductions and Birthdays