Bookkeeping Software for Massage Therapists

MFR practitioners discuss business and marketing issues directly related to your specialized field. Products and Ethics may also be discussed - with expansion of these forums available upon request, as they grow.

Moderators: MarionFM, WaltFritz

Bookkeeping Software for Massage Therapists

Postby pkran on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:47 pm

Can someone suggest a good bookkeeping software or a bookkeeping book for massage therapy?

Thanks, PK
pkran
Fresh Hands

Postby amyisms on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:37 pm

I use Quickbooks for mine, but it only lets you keep track for so many customers, so I have to do cash and check as my entries.
amyisms
Registered Member

Postby biminyrd on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:38 am

you can use massage office professional for income tracking though it is not a point of sale software or accounting software.

I can't post the link but google massage office professional or island software.
I'm not affilitated with them, but have been considering this program for use in my office. It looks good, and may provide what you are looking for.

otherwise, I've just used cheap ledger from office depot and write down my income or expense on individual lines and add it up at the end of the week.

aaron
biminyrd
Fresh Hands

Re: Bookkeeping Software for Massage Therapists

Postby Rose of Sharon on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:49 pm

pkran wrote:Can someone suggest a good bookkeeping software or a bookkeeping book for massage therapy?

Thanks, PK

I use Microsoft Excel. It came with Microsoft Office and is working well. There is no limit to how many entries I can make in a month or how many clients.
Sharon
Rose of Sharon
Retired Site Admin

Return to MFR Business, Marketing, Products and Ethics