Topics may include, but not limited to: schools, CEU's, legislation and politics with regards to MFR.
Moderators: MarionFM, WaltFritz
- Posts: 1598
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:45 pm
- Location: West Boylston, Ma
I just passed my MFR exam. I have been taking Howard Rontal's MFR CEU's he practices Hellerwork. I had to do a written and hands on exam. So now I can say I am certified in myofasical release
- Registered Member
- Posts: 5887
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:01 am
- Location: Texas / The Lone Star State
Anytime you complete an exam it is a good feeling! Congrats!
I never heard of this gentleman, so I took the liberty to add a link
, for anyone who also was googling.
- Posts: 966
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:47 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada