Essential Oils for Muscle Tension Relief

By request! This section is for discussion pertaining to the usage of aromatherapy.

Moderator: moogie

Essential Oils for Muscle Tension Relief

Postby Jin on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:45 am

Hello, I am now very interested in learning more about aromatherapy. One of my colleagues said that a certain essential oil blend he uses allows him to feel the muscles quickly relaxing and softening compared to when he doesn't use it.

Which essential oils are good for muscle tension relief? I would like to formulate a blend that brings the muscles to a gel state as quickly as possible, if possible with essential oils.

Thanks in advance!
Jin
Fresh Hands

Re: Essential Oils for Muscle Tension Relief

Postby JLWmassage on Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:42 am

Lemongrass, frankincense, and marjoram are my go to. I use doTERRA essential oils for 5 years now.
JLWmassage

Re: Essential Oils for Muscle Tension Relief

Postby pueppi on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:52 pm

Jin wrote:Hello, I am now very interested in learning more about aromatherapy.

I highly suggest looking into the books by Kurt Schnaubelt as supplements to your learning.

Jin wrote:One of my colleagues said that a certain essential oil blend he uses allows him to feel the muscles quickly relaxing and softening compared to when he doesn't use it.

Which essential oils are good for muscle tension relief?

I'd also suggest that you definitely ask your colleague what he is using, and see if it is a fit for your needs once you learn more about Aromatherapy. Likely he'll share his recipe.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, leading to the most amazing view. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through valleys tinkling with bells... Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC
pueppi
Registered Member

Return to Aromatherapy