Does anyone have any info on the validity of Spanish reflexology and massage therapy certificates when working in the UK in particular London. My friend has private certs in both these and wants to start work in London.
- Registered Member
- Posts: 5887
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:01 am
- Location: Texas / The Lone Star State
- UK Requirements??? - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2217&start=0
- Anyone have info on legalities in the UK? - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2171&start=0
- Licensing vs. non licencing - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2165&start=0fozzyo wrote:Over here in the UK there is no licensing at all for Massage Therapy.
From 2010 (this whole thread looks like it would be quite useful):
- Anyone know the laws in Countries besides the US - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20778&start=0
- Working in the UK? - viewtopic.php?f=32&t=28371&start=0
- Australian qualified - working in the UK - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=39878&start=0
From 2013 (I did a lot of research on ITEC for this thread, and I figure there will be something that could be helpful as ITEC covers both Massage & Reflexology work):
- New and looking for advice - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=39904&start=0
Houston Massage Therapy - Advanced Massage Therapy - Lucas & Lucas, LLC